Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New in The Shop - Free to a Good Home Listings...

The first two of our new Free to a Good Home listings are in the shop, a victorian silver syrup pitcher and a vintage silver over brass sugar scuttle!

Often when I am antiquing or go to an auction I end up buying whole boxes of silver, and there are always a couple pieces left in the box that just aren't quite right for my store. I hate to see them pile up and just sit around in storage, so I am starting to offer these pieces in my shop occasionally as "Free to a Good Home" listings! This means the item is free, you'll just pay $8 to cover UPS ground in the US or USPS first class shipping to Canada.

To keep it fair, and to make sure many people have the opportunity to get one these items, please only buy one "Free to a Good Home" listing at a time (so if there are multiple listings in the shop, just pick your favorite one, please don't buy all of them). If you would like to be notified as soon as our "Free to a Good Home" items go up in the shop, please follow us on facebook or twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment