Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sunday Shopping: It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Well, the holiday season hit me hard, between running the shop and travel and making gifts, this blog has been woefully neglected. I did manage a Sunday Shopping post this week though, and there will be another In The Kitchen coming in the next few days, I promise!

For this Christmas-themed post I've chosen 10 of my favorite holiday decor picks, from etsy and beyond...



Vintage Mercury Glass Ornaments




Forest Theme Tree Topper with Toadstools
this is seriously out of my price range, but still amazing





Vintage Bottle Brush Trees





Joyeux Noel Burlap Banner


Antique Silver Baskets
shameless shop plug, I know, but around the holidays I usually have a silver bowl or basket
filled with ornaments & greens in almost every room




Tinsel Chain Garland






Christmas Stocking made from a Vintage French Grain Sack
Glass Clip-on Toadstool Ornament





Vintage Ribbon
for trimming the tree and decorating packages




Gingerbread
I know this isn't a decor item, but nothing says Christmas to me more than a big slice of warm gingerbread
topped with lemon curd, so I had to end with it. (by the way, this Smitten Kitchen gingerbread is one of the best I've ever made!)

No comments:

Post a Comment